- Company Name:
- Sutter Health SHEBR
- Position Type:
Provides routine application and technical support for the product line in addition to providing triage and troubleshooting assistance to the product customers. Monitors the systems for data quality, efficiency, operation, and data integrity and appropriately escalates issues/problems. Assists in system analysis, design, development, documentation, and configuration as well as testing and training of the product. Provides standardization direction for the product aligning the application version and workflow with current standards.
Key to Sutter's business plan, the role of Sutter Health Information services
is to make electronic data and communications available to Sutter Health employees, providers and patients to support the health and well-being of the community
, enhance patient care and safety, and improve business processes and performance. Information Services (IS) key approaches to meet these needs consist of the Applications, Telecommunications, Project Management, Web, and Technology. We continue to review IS optimization across our affiliates, regions and entire enterprise.
An AA/AS degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A BA/BS degree is desired.
• Experience in healthcare applications as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years.
• Software implementation experience using diversified product lines of information systems is preferred.
• Effective analytical, problem and issue resolution experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements is preferred.
• Knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment is desired.
• Knowledge of application environments including production, test and interfaces is preferred.
• Broad knowledge of multiple and integrated systems.
• Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
• Work closely with health care application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
• Exceptional customer service skills, responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer
programs, preferably Microsoft.
: California-San Francisco East Bay and Solano-Oakland
: Sutter Health Information Services
: Limited Term
: All Candidate Applications Accepted
- 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled
: Varied Days
Shift Start Time
Shift End Time
: Full Time
Hours Per 2wk Pay Period
Ad provided by: