HR Programs Coordinator
No matter what your job title, the work you do at Kaiser Permanente supports the health and well-being of our members. All 8.7 million of them. That's because each of us—from our financial professionals and IT team members to our RNs and physicians on the front line of care—shares a commitment to providing the best possible care experience. With locations across the United States, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success. Join us and put your beliefs into practice.
HR Programs Coordinator
Collects and organizes data and provides analyses for a broad array of issues across disciplines and functional areas involving National Functions HR Programs. The analyst will work as part of a team, but may have responsibility for some small to medium size analytical projects. The analyst will provide support for National Functions HR Programs.
• Provide program management and logistical support for Kaiser Permanente's High Impact Programs, such as the Executive Leadership Program (ELP) and Strategic Leadership Program (SLP), as well as succession management -and-amp; executive development processes such as the Talent Review -and-amp; Development Process (TR-and-amp;DP), executive coaching process, 360 development feedback process, etc.
• Assist in the development and administration of HR programs, procedures and plans focusing on communication and change management activities. Assists in the development of project proposals, recommendations, implementation plans, communication packages, measurement tools and training materials to assigned projects.
• Assists in the design of analytic approaches. Conducts research on identified business issues. Evaluates and distills analyses conducted by others.
• Analyze work process design and flow, and make recommendations to improve processes.
• Prepares reports synthesizing analytical results, highlighting implications of findings. Follows through on the results using sound business judgment.
• Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience required. • Minimum of 2 years of related analytical or consulting experience required.
• BA/BS in related field.
• Demonstrated ability to identify issues and propose solutions, synthesizes analyses well, highlight implications of findings.
• Must demonstrate effective technical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of a variety of production software including spreadsheet, word processing, databases and graphics packages.
Primary Location: California-Oakland-Ordway One Kaiser Plaza
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM
Working Hours End: 5:00 PM
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried Employees
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: human resources
Public Department Name: National Functions HR Programs
Travel: Yes, 15% of the time
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: Human Resources / Recruiting, Keywords: Human Resources Coordinator